Paws & Claws Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Services is an established pet sitting and dog walking company servicing locations in Arizona and Connecticut. Offering dog walking and pet sitting in our clients home, we strive to give them the best service. After all, our clients are like family! We are currently looking for heart-centered pet sitters and dog walkers who are committed to taking the best care of our clients. Someone who is willing to go above and beyond to get the job done. It’s required that the applicant live near the service area and have reliable transportation. Must be responsible, driven, honest and able to work independently. This is a part time position with lots of potential for growth! Our company likes to have a lot of fun together and get involved in the community.
Work hours may vary from day to day.
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Pet Sitter and Dog Walker Requirements:
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Own reliable vehicle
- 18+ years of age
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Must have a smart phone with texting, internet & GPS
- Must be able to complete our hiring process including multiple interviews, reference and background checks
- Must have a love for animals and people
- 2+ years pet care experience preferred
- Available on weekends and holidays and have a flexible schedule
- Available to stay overnight in clients home if applicable
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be available to meet with clients at the Meet & Greet (Via Zoom & in person)
- Must be willing to get pet sitting insurance after 30 working days
- Must be willing to complete pet care CPR/First Aid with in 90 days
Service hours: 7am through 9pm (sometimes earlier) Sunday through Saturday. Overnights (7/8pm through 6/7am) if available.
If you have read and meet the above requirements and you are looking for a rewarding, challenging and flexible position working with animals please submit the application in the attachment below.
Job Type: Part-time